Princess Styled Sessions | Baton Rouge Children’s Photography
Princess Styled Sessions
I get tons of questions about the Princess Styled Sessions that I create for young girls. Mom’s, sometimes we get a little anxious about adding something else to our to-do list and I thought it might be a good idea to explain the process which I have to admit is pretty painless!
First of all, there is something deep in my soul that just absolutely loves little girls in fancy dresses. I can’t explain it really, but when a child puts on a fancy dress at our Princess Styled Sessions, something comes alive in her. I love the quiet conversations we have and how they just light up when I tell them how beautiful they are or when I ask them to twirl their amazing dress!
- You, your daughter and I meet for 20 minutes or so to get an idea of your child’s personality and of course her favorite color
- During this meeting, we decide if your daughter has something appropriate in her closet for the session (maybe from a wedding she was in or one of her favorite costumes) OR
- We make the decision to rent a fabulous dress from many vendors that I use. Yes, that’s right Mom. Some of the beautiful dresses on my website are rented! Check out these awesome dresses here. I always come to the meeting prepared with 4 or 5 selections in the event you choose to rent a dress.
- We select a date, time and location for the photo shoot.
- Oh, and by the way, if you need help with your daughter’s hair, I’ve got you covered there too.
- All you have to do is show up with your angel and sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
As you can see the process is pretty simple, even if it looks elaborate when you see the finished portrait.
I will leave you with this. When my girls were young, nothing please them more than changing 100 times into everything “princess-like” they owned. At that time, I had a bad habit of not picking up my camera to capture the moments. Heck, to be honest, I didn’t even know how to take a good picture. Looking back, I certainly wish I would have captured some of those moments.
So, if your little one loves being a Princess give me a call. I really do most of the work so you can have memories for years to come!